- The documents are accepted from persons with secondary (full), secondary special and higher education;
- Age and nationality restrictions; NONE
- There are health requirements at the Adaptive Physical Education Depts
- reception of documents is carried out from 2 April to the 20th of August.
When filing a personal application for admission to study with the indication of a chosen specialty, a foreign citizen shall provide the following documents:
- A copy of birth Certificate (scanned, if necessary, translated into Russian language and certified by the Russian notary/ in the Russian Consulate);
- A medical certificate with the results of the necessary tests (including HIV - certificate);
- A copy of the of state standard (diploma, transcript issued by the educational institution, the certificate, Higher School Certificate), translated into Russian language and certified by a Russian notary on the territory of the Russian Federation or the Russian Consulate on the territory of the country of residence;
- «the Certificate of equivalence» of the received education
- Foreign citizen applying for training under the program of a bachelor degree or by program specialist training, provides a document of the state standard on the General education or secondary vocational education, or a document of a foreign state on the level of education and (or) qualifications, acknowledged in Russian Federation as a document of the state standard of General education or secondary vocational education.
- For the master degree training the foreign citizens who have the diploma of bachelor's degree, or diploma of specialist with higher professional education, or diploma of specialist or a document of a foreign state on the level of education and (or) qualifications recognized in the Russian Federation at the level of bachelor's degree, or diploma of specialist with higher professional education, or diploma of a specialist.
- USE results when they are available. Foreign citizens having the certificates with USE results, have the right to act on the basis of the results of USE and apply for simultaneous admissi not more than to five universities in three directions of preparation (specialities), with various forms of education, for which the basic educational programs are implemented.
- 4 photos size 3*4 cm.
- A copy of the document proving the identity of the applicant. Persons who are not citizens of Russia, are obliged to provide a permanent residence permit in the Russian Federation or to sign a pledge of a registration in the Russian Federation for the period of studies.
Foreign entrants who are graduates of the schools or non-specialized colleges are accepted due to the interview and the results of entrance examinations set by Institution of Higher Education. Those with a higher educational certificates are accepted by results of interview...
Terms of training:
- «Pedagogics and Psychology of Deviant Behavior»: full-time study - 5 years; the internal/correspondence study - 6 years.
- «Clinical Psychology»: full-time study - 5.5 years. Part-time study - 6.5 years.
- Bachelor degree – by correspondence and internally - 5 years; full-time - 4 years.
- Master’s - full-time - 2 years, combined internally and by correspondence - 2.5 years; by correspondence - 3 years.
Kommunikationsübungen fur Kinder mit Intelligenzstörungen Lehrbuch fur Lehrkräfte und Eltern
Price: 23 EuroBuy