Prevention of trafficking in St. Petersburg
3 September 2014
- 09.30 – 10.00 - Registration
- Moderator: Marina V. Zemlyanykh (Institute of Special Education and Psychology - ISEP)
- 10.00 – 10.30 - Opening of the seminar
- Mika Boedeker, Director of Information office of Nordic Council of Ministries in Saint-Petersburg
- Representative of Commetee of Social Policy of Saint-Petersburg City Hall
- 10.40 – 11.10 - Marina V.Zemlyanykh (ISEP, assisstant professor, project co-odinator)
- «Expirience of co-operation of North-West Region of Russia and Nordic partners on prevention of trafficking and sexual commercial exploitation among adolescents and youth»
- "Combatting Human Trafficking in Nordic Dimension Region - challenges today"
- 12.00 – 13.00 Line Ruud Vollebaek, Outreach Social Worker, Social and Welfare Agency of the Oslo City Administration, Norway,
- «Minor migrants - vulnerability and possibilities: How can we prevent trafficking, and identify and protect potential victims?»
- 14.00 – 14.45 - Margarita H. Izotova (ISEP, lecturer) «Social and psychological aspects of adaptation of labour migrants from post - soviet countries»
- 14:45 – 15:30 - Svetlana T. Posohova, (ISEP, professor), «Psychological problems of youth in modern socio-cultural situation».
- 15.30 - 16.00 - Free microphone.
- 16.00 - 17.00 - Buffet-table for seminar participants
4 September 2014
Мoderator: Natalia E. Solnseva (Institute of Special Education and Psychology – ISEP)
- 10.00 – 11.30 - Sirle Blumberg, NGO Living for Tomorrow (Estonia), director.
- "Prevention of trafficking among youth. Estonian experience."
- 11.30 – 12.00 - Coffee-break
- 11.45 – 12.45 - Jari Kuosmanen, Department of social work, Gothenburg university,
- «Prostitution in Sweden, supply and demand - How motivates the Swedish men their purchase of sex»
- 13.00 – 14.00 - Lunch
- 14.00 – 14.45 - Dan Lolax, journalist, Åbo Underrättelser Newspaper, Turku, Finland,
- “How to write about new phenomena (traffick etc.) in newspapers?”
- 14:45 – 15:30 - «Adolescents’ risky behavour in social networks” (speaker to be confirmed)
- 15.30 - 16.00 - Closing discussion
Kommunikationsübungen fur Kinder mit Intelligenzstörungen Lehrbuch fur Lehrkräfte und Eltern
Price: 23 EuroBuy