Since its beginning the Institute pays great attention to educational work with students, which is conducted through the implementation of training programmes, non-academic activity and the development of student self-government. In 2002, the Institute set up a Student Council, which carries out the work with the students in the following areas:
- Educational and Administrative: monitoring student attendance, determination of rating of educational groups, etc.
- Scientific (SSS): mentoring, and participation in scientific-practical conferences, round tables, seminars. Work The discussion club «Metaphysics of culture» is very popular.
- Volunteering: stimulation of the participation of students in various charity events and social projects. Student Volunteering Agency of the Institute closely cooperates with the Centre for the support of volunteer initiatives, «Nevsky angel»Centre for support and development of volunteering, «City Association of societies of parents of disabled children», Special Olympic Committee of Saint-Petersburg and others.
- Cultural and Mass Activities: the organization of leisure of students - carrying out of festive events, celebrations, evenings of poetry, excursions, visiting theatres and museums. The Institute celebrates traditionally Day of Knowledge, The Commencement Day, Teacher's Day, International Women's Day», the New Year Eve, The Day of Deployment of the blockade of Leningrad, Victory Day, the Graduation Ceremony of ISP&P, etc. Students of The Institute are the awardees and laureates of «ART-Studio!» which is the Festival of Students' Creativity for the Governmental and non-Governmental Universities of Saint-Petersburg, the winners of «Talents and Admirers», the all-Russian Open Festival, participants of the city contest of patriotic songs, regional competitions and festivals. Joint creative activities always brings together students of ISP&P and students of higher educational institutions of the city.
- Sports: participation of students in the city sports festivals «Women's Dozen», «Cross of Nations», «Ski-Track of Russia», as well as in the regional competitions on bowling and mini-football. The Institute holds competitions both between departments and the teams of Universities of Saint-Petersburg in various events. The team of students of the department of Adaptive Physical Education is the prize-winner of the International Student Games for students of higher educational institutions in the field of Adaptive Physical Education.
- PR: cooperation with the Committee on Youth Policy and Interaction NGOs of Saint-Petersburg, with the Association of students' associations of non-governmental universities of Saint-Petersburg, with the Coordinating Council on student self-government of the North-Western Federal District, the Russian Union of Youth, as well as with youth public organizations of the city. Representatives of the Student Council of the Institute join in the city Students' Council and the Youth Councils of the Administrations of the Vyborgsky, Kalininsky and Frunzenskiy districts and take part annually in field camps, seminars of the leaders of students’ self-government, all-Russian Forums, student conferences and round tables. The student Council has its own periodical - the newspaper «The ISP&P Times», which has been published since 2004.
Kommunikationsübungen fur Kinder mit Intelligenzstörungen Lehrbuch fur Lehrkräfte und Eltern
Price: 23 EuroBuy